Future Reopening Precautions and Protective Measures
- Comprehensive additional cleaning protocols, including regular deep-cleaning with particular focus on high-traffic areas
- Social-distancing practices in communal areas, with task seating reduced by 50 percent and lowered member and team-member capacity
- Team members will be available to help people work comfortably while maximizing the available spaces
- No in-person events or large meetings (virtual community time will still be held)
- Limited guest policy (members must request guest access prior to issuing an invitation)
- All members receive complimentary access to available offices and conference rooms to allow for more isolated work
- Available spaces can be booked free of charge for personal use at half-day increments
- Hand-sanitizing stations in close proximity to high-touch surfaces
- Team member temperature-screening policy
- Actionable COVID-19 incident response plan in place
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to wear a mask?
Consistent with local government orders, all members and guests are expected to wear masks when visiting Life Time Work.
Notable exceptions to this rule include:
- When a you are seated at a workstation at Life Time Work, and can safely respect social distancing protocols
- When eating or drinking
- Medical, health (physical or psychological) or disability related reasons
Will team members be wearing masks?
Our team members will wear masks at all times, with some exceptions where it may inhibit their role or compromise their safety.
Will I be charged my membership dues if my location is currently closed?
Your account will be credited for the number of days the workspace is closed.
How are Life Time and Life Time Work responding during the temporary closures?
We are committed to providing safe and clean environments for our members, guests and team members. This long-held commitment was in place before our location closures, including continuous cleaning protocols using products that have been found to be effective against this type of virus. During the closure, we will intensify our cleaning and disinfecting measures at every location.
Am I able to stay connected to the Life Time Work community during the closures?
Yes, and we encourage you to join your location’s Slack GroupGo to Linked in group opens in a new window
How will Life Time Work respond if there is a COVID-19 exposure at my location?
Our response takes into account many factors, including if the individual was physically in our workspace versus inside the building in general and the status of COVID-19 testing and guidance from public health officials. Plans include an extensive deep-cleaning of our spaces in addition to a potential three- to four-day closure.
How will you communicate future updates?
We will continue communicating updates via email and on this website.