LIFE TIME WORK CITY CENTRE
Reopening Plan Updates
Last updated May 11, 2020
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Our entire organization is committed to your health and well-being, and we are working to help our communities stay productive and engaged.
Precautions and Protective Measures
- Comprehensive additional cleaning protocols, including regular deep-cleaning with particular focus on high-traffic areas
- Social-distancing practices in communal areas, with task seating reduced by 50 percent and lowered member and team-member capacity
- Team members will be available to help people work comfortably while maximizing the available spaces
- No in-person events or large meetings (virtual community time will still be held)
- Limited guest policy (members must request guest access prior to issuing an invitation)
- All members receive complimentary access to available offices and conference rooms to allow for more isolated work
- Available spaces can be booked free of charge for personal use at half-day increments
- Hand-sanitizing stations in close proximity to high-touch surfaces
- Team member temperature-screening policy
- Actionable COVID-19 incident response plan in place
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my membership dues be charged?
If you opted in for our phase one reopening, your next billing will occur June 1 as a part of your COVID-19-related reduction. For those returning for phase 2, we are providing you complimentary access to the workspace from May 18 until May prorated dues are charged on May 20.
How are Life Time and Life Time Work responding during the temporary closures?
We are committed to providing safe and clean environments for our members, guests and team members. This long-held commitment was in place before our location closures, including continuous cleaning protocols using products that have been found to be effective against this type of virus. During the closure, we will intensify our cleaning and disinfecting measures at every location.
Am I able to stay connected to the Life Time Work community during the closures?
Yes, and we encourage you to join your location’s LinkedIn GroupGo to Linked in group opens in a new window
How will Life Time Work respond if there is a COVID-19 exposure at my location?
Our response takes into account many factors, including if the individual was physically in our workspace versus inside the building in general and the status of COVID-19 testing and guidance from public health officials. Plans include an extensive deep-cleaning of our spaces in addition to a potential three- to four-day closure.
How will you communicate future updates?
We will continue communicating updates via email and on this website.