What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
Life Time Work is dedicated to supporting your health, safety and business continuity. This is why we’ve implemented comprehensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices in all of our spaces.
A Comprehensive Approach
Shared amenities and spaces are an important part of your living experience. We’ve implemented enhanced cleaning protocols for the health and safety of our community.
- Regularly scheduled cleanings of all areas with a focus on shared surfaces
- Disposable desk mats provided
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers in communal areas
- Cleaning stations provided with EPA-registered virus killing disinfectant to clean your workspace before and after use
A safer way to be together
We all have a part to play in keeping our community safe. These extra precautions will help facilitate social distancing in our communal spaces.
- Social distancing practices in communal areas
- Task seating reduced by 50 percent
- Reduced member and team-member capacity
- No in-person events or large meetings
- Limited guest policy (members must request guest access)
- Complimentary access to available offices and conference rooms
- Book available spaces in half-day increments at no charge
Helping our community stay healthy
Life Time is dedicated to the health and safety of our entire community, including our team members. These are the measures we’re introducing to help keep them safe.
- Masks required for all team members, members and guests with some exceptions allowed
- Daily team member temperature screening
- Actionable COVID-19 response plan
- Shields installed at service desk
Are team members and members expected to wear masks?
For the health of our coworking community and as may be required by local government order, all team members, members and guests are expected to wear masks at Life Time Work.
Notable exceptions to this rule include:
- When you are seated at a workstation at Life Time Work, and can safely respect social distancing protocols
- When eating or drinking
- Medical, health (physical or psychological) or disability related reasons
Will temperature checks be required at my club for members or team members?
For team members, self-temperature checks will be required prior to each shift. If masks or temperature checks are required for members in your state, please expect to receive this information via email.
How will Life Time Work respond if there is a COVID-19 exposure at my location?
Our response incorporates many factors, such as if the individual was physically in our workspace or inside the building in general, and the status of COVID-19 testing and guidance from public health officials. Plans include an extensive deep-cleaning of our spaces in addition to a potential closure.
How can Life Time Work members stay connected remotely?
Each location has their own LinkedIn or Slack group. Existing members, contact your Life Time Work Manager for more information.
Keeping Our Health Clubs Safe
In accordance with government orders and CDC guidelines, Life Time is taking extra precautions to help our communities stay safe and healthy. This includes extensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices within each of our destinations.